Skip the bid – go straight to the buy!
Purchasing made easy, SUPER easy!
Empire is an approved supplier for the Pennsylvania COSTARS Cooperative Purchasing Program on Contracts 8 & 34. And that’s great news for you if you’re a government agency, public school, or state-affiliated entity! As a COSTARS member, you are able to purchase audio visual and security equipment from Empire under Contract 8 & Contract 34 without having to go through the bidding process. No RFP needed. It’s truly a hassle-free process.
As a pre-approved, vetted vendor by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Empire can provide your organization with a variety of AV equipment including interactive displays, sound systems, projectors and screens, as well as security and surveillance equipment. Below is a breakdown of the contracts along with their associated equipment and vendors. Give us a call to discuss your needs. We will provide a free evaluation and quote for your review and approval.
AV Equipment & Interactive Displays
Under COSTARS Contract 34, Empire is pre-approved by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of General Services to provide all audio visual equipment and interactive displays to your organization with no bidding necessary.
Upgrade your classrooms, collaboration spaces, and boardrooms with technology that allows you to connect like never before. Create the ideal environment for audiences with everything from simple podiums & lecterns, to projectors and complete sound systems for your auditorium. We work with industry-leading manufacturers and offer turn-key service from spec’ing of equipment to installation, to post-install technical support.
Interactive Flat Panels, Walls, and Whiteboard Systems
ActivPanel, ActivWall, ActivBoard
65”, 75” & 86” 4K interactive display models available
- Floor, ADA, and multi-media models available
Projectors & Displays
- Multimedia- crystal clear images for both large and small spaces
- Digital cinema- incredible clarity & detail with total fidelity for theaters
- 4KUHD, Solid State Light Sources options available
- Digital Signage & Video Wall applications
- Ceiling recessed or mounted, wall mounted, in-wall, or portable options
- Front or rear projection available
Accessories & Furniture
- Mounts, controls, and microphones
- AV carts and stands
Access Control & Surveillance
Under COSTARS Contract 8, Empire is pre-approved by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of General Services to provide all Access control and Surveillance equipment to your organization with no bidding necessary.
Ensure a safer environment for everyone on site with the latest hi-def security cameras and door access equipment that give you real-time situational awareness. Empire’s experts can help you to update and upgrade your safety equipment so that you are able to protect what matters most.
Security Video Cameras
- Fixed box, Fixed dome, Fixed bullet
- Thermal, Explosion-protected
- PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom), Panoramic, Onboard
Door Access Equipment
- Network door controllers, card readers, door stations
- Audiovisual ID
- Remote & Mobile access control
Video Management Software
- IP surveillance software that works with your network cameras, video encoders, & access control products
- Cloud-based solutions for live viewing and storing