Careers at Empire
Cable Installation Foreman
Empire Communication Systems has an immediate opening for a Cable Installation Foreman of low voltage communication infrastructure. The technician is responsible for installing our products in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for evaluation of technicians/subordinates.
- Responsible for quality of work of subordinates.
- Responsible for knowing subordinate capabilities before assigning duties.
- Responsible for the operation of cable testing equipment and data entry of all test results.
- Responsible for accurate tracking on time sheets, service/installation tickets and inventory items.
- Full compliance with company’s and customer’s safety program
- Operation of tools
Successful candidates must be able to install and supervise the installation of cable in a variety of locations for business and industry sites. Experience is required. Must have excellent communication skills, attention to work detail, trustworthiness, and a commitment to excellent customer services. Work for one of the most trusted names in the industry. Empire offers, health benefits, 401(k) with employer matching contribution, vacation, holiday pay.
Interested candidates can email a resume to: [email protected]
Or mail resume to:
Empire Communications Systems, Inc.
1215 16th Street
Altoona, PA. 16601
We’re always looking to add members to our team.
From technicians, to engineers, to seasoned business development professionals, Empire is on the grow. Get in touch to find out what other positions are currently available.